What we collect
We may collect the following information of users:
- name and job title
- contact information, including email address, communication address, cell / telephone numbers
- academic and professional details
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- For Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services, based on user preferences.
- For fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information,
- For tracking and confirming online queries/requests/orders,
- For delivering products/services as per user requests.
- For conducting market research and analysis purposes.
- For establishing and managing and maintaining your accounts with us,
- For processing and/or following payments, if any.
- For identifying you on our websites and offering to provide custom assistance to you based on your interactions with us.
- To customise the website according to your interests.
- For periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- For any other administration purpose
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. LegalJini takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your personal information. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line. We ensure not to sell, rent, trade or otherwise knowingly share or provide your personal information to any third party except insofar as legally obliged to do so. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on the hard drive of your computer. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and filing information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information only for statistical analysis purposes, after which the data is deleted from the system. Overall, cookies help us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website, and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve your website experience and the services we provide. No personal information is collected about you or about your computerother than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you so prefer you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. However, this may prevent you from getting full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not exercise any control over these websites. LegalJini is, therefore, not responsible for the protection and privacy practices or the content of those linked websites and also for any information provided by you whilst visiting such sites, as such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click on to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to our using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting should you wish to receive it.
- If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write an email to us at email@example.com LegalJini will correct any inaccuracies in such information as soon as practicable after being notified of them in writing.