Business Accounting Advisory in Mumbai, India
Business related accounting requires an experienced team of accountants who keeps updated knowledge about changing tax laws, Accounting Standards, etc. Legaljini team of experienced accountants supervised by qualified Chartered Accountants can manage your complete day-to-day accounting matters On-site or Off-site under Outsourcing model for:
1) Accounting data entry in software
2) Maintaining Bank Book
3) Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
4) Preparation of payment vouchers
5) Preparation of receipts
6) Preparation of Invoices
7) Maintenance of Books and Records in soft copy and hard copy
8) Tax compliances for vendors and customers in invoices
9) Scrutiny of invoices from vendors
10) Audit co-ordination for books of accounts
11) Debtors and Vendors controls
12) Suggestions for internal financial controls and systems
13) MIS to Management for Budget variance
14) Annual Budget actions in co-ordination with Finance Team
Outsourcing of Accounting / Book Keeping
What is Accounting / Book Keeping Outsourcing -
Any organisation whether for-profit or not-for-profit requires to maintain day-to-day accounting in line with legal laws of country which helps them to track financial status of business for revenues, expenses and surplus / deficit. It is also very important to maintain books of accounts updated on daily basis to get status ‘as accurate as possible’ or else there could be an error which may cost dear for mis-judgement.
Book-keeping related to banking is very crucial for all organization to keep track of cash flow and planning for business expenses on or before due dates whether it is tax calculation for compliances, tax payments , billing, salaries, vendor payments, debtors recovery, capital goods purchase, bank credit facility instalments, timely investing surplus i.e treasury, annual finalization, annual tax filings etc.
Legaljini’s Accounting Team takeover your load and responsibility to keep all your accounting updated for smooth accounting, banking, tax payments, billing, recovery of dues, payroll, audits, overall tax compliance load etc.
1) Get relive from managing team in-house
2) Save cost upto 60%
3) Save space and reduce infrastructure load in office
4) No headache for absentism, leave or attrition
5) Get Chartered Accountant’s supervision on day-to-day accounting
6) Better controls over systems
7) Reduce chances of internal-fraud or leakages
How It Works
Get in Touch
Out team of experienced accountants under supervision of Chartered Accountants will manage complete accounting, tax and payroll function as if they are your ‘in-house’ team. The deliverables are via email, phone and internet use. Our team will get all details from your operating teams like Sales team for billing, Purchase / Procurement team for vendor payments, HR team for payroll process, Leadership team for banking / payment process, Admin team for other payments, statutory auditor for annual / periodical audits of accounting, sending Monthly MIS, Financial Statements etc. All petty cash accounting is done in close co-ordination with local admin team. All accounting data is on client server or at our server with monthly data transfer facility.
We will have dedicated Account Manager for each client for all co-ordinations with client and its team.
In additional to Off-site accounting process, our Account Manager will visit your office once a month for local co-ordination for petty cash expenses, payroll related details, scrutiny of vendor payments with approvals of authorized officials.