Notice for change of address of the firm's branch office

This notice is prepared when there is a change in the address of a firm’s branch office and that change needs to be registered in the Registrar of Firms. A partnership deed is written agreement which contains terms and conditions as to the relationship of the partners among each other. There is no prescribed Performa for partnership deed but it must be stamped and signed by all the partners. Partnership deed is drawn to avoid misunderstanding and undesirable litigation.

₹ 425.00


Can an NRI be a partner in an Indian firm?


Yes. The Partnership Act does not prohibit a non-citizen from joining an Indian partnership firm, subject to necessary clearances and permissions from satisfactory authorities.


Do all the partners have to contribute to the capital?


No. Capital is the initial amount contributed by the partners to start the business. It is not necessary for each partner to contribute equally to the capital. Contribution is based on the agreement between the parties.


Is Deed of Partnership necessary?


No. Partnerships can also be oral.


Who can be partners?


Persons of sound mind, above the age of 18 years, not disqualified by law from entering into a contract can be partners.


Can a partner transfer his rights in business of the firm to an outsider?


Yes, but only if all the other partners consent.


Can a firm become a partner in another firm?


No. A firm is not considered as a legal person. Partners may become partners in another firm in their individual capacity.




Fill in blanks:

Fill in the blank spaces. Delete instructions highlighted in grey.






Add or delete a clause according to your needs. Re-check the document.





Stamp Paper

The Stamp Duty value will be made available to you at your legaljini account on purchase of the document.


Stamp Duty Payment option 1

If you wish to print Agreement on Stamp Paper, you can buy from court/ Stamp office and said Stamp paper will be used as 1st page of Agreement. If you wish to have 2 copies of Agreement you should buy 2 Stamp Papers (one Stamp Paper for each copy)


Stamp Duty Payment option 2

If you have facility of franking for Stamp Duty payment at nearest bank, you need to print the Agreement & get franking done. If you wish to have 2 copies of Agreement you should frank 2 copies (one copy for each party)





Printing on Legal Paper:



On Stamp Paper

Print ONLY on the blank portion of the stamp paper.


On Ledger Paper

Print on a SINGLE SIDE of a sheet of Ledger Paper.





Number of Copies Needed:

If the parties desire to register the Partnership Deed, than it must be presented before the Registrar of Firms in two copies one must be in English language and other must be translated in local/principal language of the concerned state along with other forms and documents as per the rules and requirements of the Registrar of Firms.   





Photographs & Signatures/ Thumb Impression & Initials:

The concerned parties should sign, or affix their mark and recent passport size photograph against their names on the last page of the document. This document must initialed or marked by the concerned parties at the end of every page. In addition or corrections/ alterations made after printing must be initialed.





Witness Attestation (Both Parties):

This document must be attested by at least two witnesses from both sides.





Registration/ Notary

Registration or Notary is mandatory for some documents. If you need clarification you may contact our Helpline at


Registration Mandatory

Please contact the nearest Sub Registrar office for registration of this document.


Notarisation Mandatory

Please notarise this document from the Notary Public at your nearest court.




You Need to Know:

Registration of documents related to Partnership like Deed of Partnership, Admission, Retirement, Modification, Dissolution etc… are not compulsory; it can be executed before and authenticated by Notary Public or Oath Commissioner. However, it is advisable to get it register with the Registrar of Firms for its legal enforcement or legal binding of the parties.




Please contact our Helpline if you have any difficulty.